It might surprise you to know that Boca Raton properties are owned by quite a range of celebrities and famous people. If you’d like to end up as neighbors with some of Hollywood’s finest, then this is the town. With all the inside information provided by professional Boca Raton Florida real estate agents, you may well find yourself befriending a national treasure.
Celebrities with Homes in Boca Raton Florida
There are many famous people who own some of the best homes in Boca Raton, Florida. If you’re a fan of movies, music or any kind of show business really, you’ll get a kick out of seeing these stars up close and in person. Take a look at some of the most well-known residents of Boca Raton below and you’ll be more than ready to move there.
- Billionaire Sheryl Sandberg calls Boca Raton his sweet home so you’ll be in good hands if you end up becoming neighbors.
- Soccer player Jozy Altidore got his big break here in Florida and has stuck around to help young kids to achieve their sporting dreams.
- Fellow soccer player Ian Bishop is also a local resident, being well-known for coaching youth teams in the area.
- Love him or loathe him, Adam Sandler could well be your neighbor if you move into town. Both Sandler and his extended family live nearby.
- Pop star Ariana Grande was born and raised in these parts and you’ll still find her family living right here.
- If you prefer rock and roll, you’ll be glad to know that superstar Jon Bon Jovi also resides in Boca Raton when he’s not off touring with the band.
Finding a Home at the Right Price
It’s not all about the celebrities who live here and you certainly don’t have to break the bank to enjoy a life on the coast. In fact, the median average price for Boca real estate for sale is $318,000. This is a rather good price for such a location, especially when you compare it to other parts of the country. Speak to a real estate professional and you’ll be far more likely to get the right deal for your budget.
Live Like a Star
You can join the ranks of international celebrities when you purchase the best property for sale Boca Raton has to offer. Nevertheless, there are other reasons to become part of the community in such a beautiful area. So get in touch with a professional realtor today and take a step towards your future.